Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Braves games

This summer we went to seven Braves games, which is an all-time high for us. Only three of those were wins - against the Dodgers, the Diamondbacks (Chipper's retirement), and the Cardinals. One loss was to the Reds and the other three losses were all against the Marlins (perhaps we should stop going to Marlins' series). Although we do love the Braves, I don't really keep up with the schedule - there are soo many games! - and I have a hard time watching games on TV. Bo is better at that than I am. But when I'm at a live game, I am glued the entire time. I love it.






I brought my nice camera to a few of the games and got some pretty good zoom shots. If you think this is photo overload, just wait until I'm in the full swing of football season ;)


Chris Johnson, my new favorite player now that Chipper is retired. Same position, same initials :)

the Kimbrel staredown


4th of July Fireworks

Amazing seats from Ginny & JM!

Colyers & Commanders :)




Seriously the best rendition of God Bless America, ever. Love this guy!


Jason Heyward, Bo's favorite player
 


Home Depot Tool Race! Poor drill never wins


 

finally got my picture with Chipper's number!

Labor Day visitors - more to come on that. Obviously, Mark is not a Braves fan ;)

We are hoping for a much better postseason than last year. Go Braves!





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun, Lisa! My husband is a hard core Phillies fan whenever they play the Braves he makes the trek to Turner Field to watch the game. I should make it a point to go with him one time. You guys look like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I haven't been to a ball game in a looonnnggg time :( I love the food :) the tool race looks hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)