Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gators vs Vols

The madness that is football season is officially underway. And since I am perpetually the ever-belated blogger, we're actually over halfway through the season right now. Bo and I skipped the first two Gator games this year, so game three against the Tennessee Volunteers was the first one we attended. My whole family came in town for the weekend which is always a guaranteed good time. I love these fools.







It was a gorgeous (though very hot) day in the Swamp and we were ever so grateful for a 3:30 game and our seats in the shade.


Danny Wuerffel (my other childhood crush) was the celebrity Mr. 2 Bits!
 














Here's hoping we see a few more wins the rest of this fall...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)