Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Parties

All throughout December I/we went to several Christmas parties. It was such a fun month! And I'm not gonna lie - I'm sad it always goes by so fast.

Shara, Christy, and Jenna hosted their annual girls night Christmas party at their apartment. They provide us kinds of goodies and yummy treats, and in return we all bring a donation for Toys for Tots. We had a great turnout and a lot of fun as always.

me with two of the fabulous hosts, Christy & Shara!

Sarah, me, and Katie


cutest cake pops ever

snowmen!



Ana, me, & Katie

Sarah, Christy, Shara, & me


My work party was held at the Atlanta History Center, which was really nice. Bo and I had not been there before, so we enjoyed checking it out. Only certain exhibits were open during the party, but I have a feeling we'll be making our way back there eventually.






My friend, Carolyn, and her girlfriend, Heather, hosted their annual Christmas party the next evening. Carolyn and I have been close friends since high school and now she lives just minutes away from me! Trina was in town for the event and it was so great to see her. Trina and Carolyn have been best friends since they were really young, and she was also in Bo's grade in high school. We all had such a great time together reminiscing about our Newman days.

me, Trina, and Carolyn

Heather was busy behind the bar all night!

Bo was super excited about taking pictures! As always. (sarcasm)


And finally, we went to the annual Tacky Christmas party hosted by our friends Josh, Matt, and Ana.

the lovely hosts

the girls

Santa! I know him!

their tacky, all-UGA-decorated tree




me & Ana



Bo obviously did not conform to the tacky theme of the party, because he despises the sweater I got for him and made him wear for the past two years. But of course he refuses to buy one for himself. I can't say I blame him!


circa 2010


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all your friends and the things you do. Remember when I texted you during the Amazing Race and asked about the Swan House? Look at your picture of the Atlanta History Center and that's where they ended the race.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)