Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Dani & Mark's Wedding

Last weekend we flew down to West Palm Beach to celebrate the marriage of two of our very good friends, Dani & Mark! You may remember Dani from my post last month at her bachelorette party :)

We got in town Friday afternoon, and had a party at my parent's house that night. It was a lot easier having everyone come to us, instead of trying to meet up with just a few people for lunch or dinner. Plus, my parents got to see all our friends, too - which they always enjoy. Apparently we were having too much fun catching up all night because I didn't bring my camera out until people started leaving, so I only got a few pictures...

Me & Gen - best friends from high school!

more high school best friends! Megan, Jenn, and Leslie (and Jenn's fiance, Bryan)

college friends! me and the mommies-to-be: Tricia & her baby boy and Kelly & her baby girl!

more high school best friends, Bo and Mark! I think they look like this in every picture I have of them from the past 10 years


Saturday morning I woke up earlier than I cared to, thanks to this little guy...

good morning, Hank.

  The weather was not as pretty as the forecast had predicted when we were packing for the weekend. Adrienne stayed with us, and we tried really hard to get a tan, but the sun was not cooperating. So we went for a nice long walk along the beach instead, which I can't really complain about :)

we took Jessie with us, she was so excited! could not sit still for a picture.

super windy!! that crazy hair is the reason I usually wear a hat.



For the most part, the weather held out for the big event that night. Dani & Mark's wedding was at Out of the Blue, which is in Jonathan's Landing. It was a great waterfront location.



Leslie & Mike - their turn to say I do one year from that weekend! (but who's counting?)


Megan, me & Kelly

family shot - Leslie, me, Dad & Mom

a picture with the photographer :)  - me, Jenn & Adrienne

my awesome parents!

Mark and his groomsmen anxiously awaiting the bride!

Dani was a stunning bride!

the beautiful bridesmaids

first kiss as husband and wife!

love

The reception was inside the restaurant, and they had such fun beach-themed decorations.




loved the coral placecard holders

and the coral wine stopper favors - we will get a lot of use out of these

Table 6 was the best! No, seriously, we had a competition.


Megan, Susan, Adrienne, me, Bo, Kim & Evan

cheers to Dani & Mark!

Kim and her man-wich





Once the bride and groom came in, it was a non-stop party all night long! Such a fun reception.


everyone joined them on the dance floor for the first dance!

and then they danced "for real"

Chi O! Katrina, Kelly, Megan, Kim, Leslie, Dani, Adrienne, me, Susan, and Jenn Hopkins!

Mike, (Kelly), Matt, and Evan


Mark and Bo


these two can't be together without doing their washing machine dance!

 
for once, this was not his fault
 


my camera died right after this picture...


Sunday morning we saw them one last time at a brunch hosted by Mark's family at their awesome rental home. Great send-off!


love the shirt Dani got him

could have stayed here all day


And finally...before we left, we had drinks and lunch at Guanabanas. I miss the beach already.








Congrats, Dani and Mark! What an awesome wedding weekend :)





3 comments:

  1. SO MUCH FUN!!! I love all these pictures :) And I love all the outfits/dresses too! THey were all very "florida-ish".

    SO Great to see you and I can't wait for Alana's wedding at the end of May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, what happened to Bo's shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't there when it happened but he had spilled a little wine on himself and then right after he cleaned it up, *apparently* Kim hip-checked him and spilled the rest down his shirt :) So this is post-clean-up even though he is still a mess!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)