Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon

I love reading blogs so I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon and start one of my own. I have friends and family all over the country (and some across the globe!) so hopefully this will make it easier to keep in touch with everyone. Plus, I don't have the best memory so I think it will a fun way to keep track of all the things we've done and places we've traveled. 

A little background on the blog title...

I would say a lot of people have a small group of best friends who are all extremely close. I, on the other hand, consider myself a "floater"... meaning I am lucky enough to have several really good friends in these groups and I tend to float along from group to group. I'm hoping this blog will help me stay in touch with several of them. Despite being a floater, I've had one constant best friend for over 11 years who I am now proud and blessed to call my husband :)

A little background on us...

Bo and I both grew up in West Palm Beach, FL. We met in high school math class (typical accountants!) and started dating when Bo was a freshman and I was sophomore.



We both grew up huge Gator fans and went on to college at the University of Florida -- go Gators!!



After graduation, we moved to Atlanta and took jobs with firms we had previously interned with here in the city. What seemed like an eternity later, we got married on July 11, 2009.



Most recently, we both got new jobs and a puppy beagle named Molly who we absolutely adore.



Bo's family now lives in North Carolina, just a few hours away from us.



My parents still live in West Palm, and my younger sister and brother are now in college at UF.


Bo and I love to travel, eat, and drink - which will comprise a majority of my posts. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa! Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to follow along. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a lot of fun. Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! :) love the new addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you have joined the bloggy world! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting :)